Palermo Racing respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal data. Palermo Racing is the controller and responsible for your personal data (collectively referred to as Palermo Racing, “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice).
Our business details are:
37 Lower Teddington Road,
We consider all the information you share with us private and confidential.
What data do we collect
When you visit, register an account, sign up to our newsletter or order products on www.palermoracing.com, you may be asked to provide certain information about yourself including your name, address, email and contact details. We store customer information in an effort to improve your shopping experience and to offer the highest level of customer service.
Palermo Racing does not store any customer financial details.
Palermo Racing reserves the right to disclose the information about you as required by law, in response to any law enforcement requests as necessary to protect the property, interests and rights of Palermo Racing. Please note that when you purchase from us we will continue to confirm your order by email. In addition we may also need to contact you by phone or post with other details regarding your order.
A cookie is a small text file which asks permission to be downloaded onto your computer or smartphone when you visit a website. It allows the website to recognise your device each time you access the website, and will store some information about your preferences or past actions.
• Keeping your chosen products in your basket.
• Remembering products that you’ve saved to your wish list.
• Sending you email reminders about products you’ve viewed or left behind (only if you’ve opted-in to receive email marketing from us).
• Analysing web page traffic to make sure that you and other customers can find what you’re looking for easily
You can disable cookies within your internet browser settings.
• However, if you choose to disable cookies on our site, some features may not work as intended.
How we use your data
We only use data in the way you’d expect:
• To process and deliver your order
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation
• Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
• Email marketing and communications
•To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
You can ask us to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by following the unsubscribe links on our emails.
Deleting your account
You can review, change or delete certain personal information at any time. To change your personal information, please contact us by email at email@example.com.